§ 1. Your Acceptance of Terms Of Service
- § 1.1 By using and/or visiting this Website (collectively, including all contents and all functionality available through the TextMirror.net domain and subdomains, the "TextMirror Website" or "Website"), you signify your agreement to following terms and conditions (the "Terms Of Service").
- § 1.2 We may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms Of Service, but you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. TextMirror may, in its sole discretion, modify and/or revise these Terms Of Service at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
§ 2. TextMirror Website
- § 2.1 These Terms Of Service apply to all users of the TextMirror Website, including users who are also contributors of other materials or services on the Website.
- § 2.2 TextMirror Website may contain links to third party websites, that are not owned nor controlled by TextMirror. TextMirror have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content or practices of any third party websites. In addition, TextMirror will not and can not censor nor edit the content of any third-party website. By using TextMirror Website, you expressly relieve TextMirror from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
§ 3. Permissions and restrictions
TextMirror hereby grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in Terms Of Service, provided that:
- § 3.1 You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website. You also agree not to distribute (in any medium) any part of the Website without TextMirror's prior written authorization.
- § 3.2 You agree not to access TextMirror through any harmful program. Also, you agree not to use or launch any automated system, including "robots", "spiders" or "offline readers", that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the TextMirror servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably make in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, TextMirror grants the operators of search engines permission to use spiders to copy contents from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available, searchable indices of the materials. TextMirror reserves right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- § 3.3 If you use TextMirror to create mirror of an website, you agree and confirm, that you have right to allow TextMirror to automatically download this website's content, process it and publish as website's text mirror. You agree to take full responsibility for all consequences of whole operation and all its implications.
- § 3.4 In your use of TextMirror, you will comply with these Terms Of Service and all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations.
- § 3.5 TextMirror reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the TextMirror at any time and/or to remove or change any content, service or any other element connected with TextMirror.
§ 4. Your use of Contents on the Website
In addition to the general restrictions (above), the following conditions apply specifically to your use of Contents on the TextMirror Website:
- § 4.1 The contents on the Website, except some mirrors, including the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features and the like ("Contents") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks") are owned by or licensed to TextMirror, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Contents on the Website is provided to you AS IS, for your information and personal use only, and may not be distributed or licensed for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of respective owners. TextMirror reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Contents.
- § 4.2 You may access TextMirror only as permitted under these Terms Of Service. TextMirror reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the TextMirror Contents and the TextMirror Website.
- § 4.3 You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the TextMirror Website or features that prevent or restrict copying or use of any Contents or enforce limitations on use of the TextMirror Website or the Contents of it.
- § 4.4 You understand that when using the TextMirror Website, you'll be exposed to Contents from a variety of sources, and that TextMirror is not responsible for the safety, usefulness, accuracy, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Contents. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Contents that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against TextMirror with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold TextMirror, its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of this Website.
§ 5. Your Contents and Conduct
- § 5.1 As a TextMirror User you may create text mirror of website ("User Contents" or just "Content"). You understand that whether or not such User Contents are published, TextMirror does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Contents.
- § 5.2 You shall be solely responsible for your own User Contents and the consequences of creating or publishing them. In connection with User Contents, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary rights, licenses, consents, and permissions to use and authorize TextMirror to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Contents to enable inclusion and use of the User Contents in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms Of Service.
- § 5.3 For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Contents. However, by submitting User Contents to TextMirror, you hereby grant TextMirror a worldwide, sublicenseable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Contents in connection with the TextMirror Website and TextMirror's (and its successors and affiliates) business, including (without limitation) for promoting and redistributing part or all of the TextMirror Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User of the TextMirror Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Contents through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Contents as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms Of Service. The above licenses granted by you in Contents terminate within a commercially reasonable time. You understand and agree, that TextMirror may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of User Contents that have been removed.
- § 5.4 In connection with User Contents, you further agree that you will not create text mirrors of websites that are copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to create text mirrors and to grant TextMirror all of the license rights granted herein.
- § 5.5 TextMirror does not endorse any User Contents or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and TextMirror expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Contents. TextMirror does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website. TextMirror will remove all User Contents (created text mirrors) if properly notified that such User Contents infringes on another's intellectual property rights. TextMirror reserves the right to remove User Contents without prior notice.
§ 6. Access termination policy
- § 6.1 TextMirror will terminate a User's access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
- § 6.2 TextMirror reserves the right to decide whether Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms Of Service for violations other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. TextMirror may remove such Contents and/or terminate a User's access for creating such Contents in violation of these Terms Of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
§ 7. Warranty disclaimer
You agree that your use of TextMirror shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, TextMirror, its officers, directors, employees and agents, disclaim all warranties, express or implied in connection with TextMirror and your use thereof. TextMirror makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of this Website's Content or the Content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of this Website, (III) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from this Website, (IV) any viruses, trojan horses, bugs, or the like which may be transmitted to or through this Website by any third party, and/or (V) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted, emailed, or otherwise made available via the TextMirror Website. TextMirror does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any service or product advertised or offered by a third party through the TextMirror Website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and TextMirror will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of services or products. As with the purchase of a service or product through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
§ 8. Limitation of liability
In no event shall TextMirror, its officers, directors, employees or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of this Website, (III) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from this Website, (IV) any viruses, trojan horses, bugs, or the like which may be transmitted to or through this Website by any third party, and/or (V) any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content posted, transmitted, emailed, or otherwise made available via the TextMirror Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised, of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that TextMirror shall not be liable for users behavior or the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any third party, and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The Website is controlled and offered by TextMirror from its facilities in the European Union. TextMirror makes no representations that the TextMirror Website is appropriate or available for use in other places. Those who access or use the TextMirror Website from other jurisdictions, do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with the local law.
§ 9. Indemnity
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TextMirror, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all damages, losses, claims, obligations, liabilities, costs or debt and expenses (including, but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (I) your use of, and access to TextMirror Website; (II) your violation of any term of these Terms Of Service; (III) your violation of any third party right, including (without limitation) any copyright, property or privacy right. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms Of Service and your use of the TextMirror Website.
§ 10. Ability to accept Terms Of Service
You confirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set in these Terms Of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms Of Service.
§ 11. General
You agree that: (I) the TextMirror Website shall be deemed solely based in European Union; and (II) the TextMirror Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over TextMirror, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than European Union. These Terms Of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the European Union, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and TextMirror that arises in whole or in part from your use of the TextMirror Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in European Union. These Terms Of Service and any other legal notices published by TextMirror on the Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and TextMirror concerning the TextMirror Website. If any provision of these Terms Of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms Of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms Of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and TextMirror's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms Of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. TextMirror reserves the right to amend these Terms Of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms Of Service for changes. Your use of the TextMirror Website following any amendment of these Terms Of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. You and TextMirror agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the TextMirror Website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.